Select Style & Size
Squad XL MTB ChromaPop Goggles
When peripheral vision is of the utmost important, don't toss on just any old goggle — reach for Smith's Squad XL MTB ChromaPop Goggle. These lofty goggles boast Smith's largest cylindrical frame, for vision that's unhindered in every direction. The massive cylindrical lens is made from molded Carbonic-X material that Smith crafts for its intense durability, so you know its tough enough to handle hard-hitting DH days, and cutting loose with park laps alike, and it still packs in Fox-X technology to keep your sweat from making things steamy. Smith's ChromaPop lens innovates your specs for crystal clear vision that adapts to changing lighting, so your vision can remain sharp from deep woods to open and exposed mountain sides. The frame is semi-rimless, to keep your view unobstructed, and secures to your helmet with an oversized strap complete with fully-integrated connection point that delivers function without extra moving parts.
- Lofty specs for clear vision on rowdy DH and enduro days
- Massive molded carbonic-X lens is built to be tough
- Fog-X technology prevents things from steaming up
- Keep your view clear in different lighting with ChromaPop lens
- Oversized, semi-rimless frame doesn't obstruct you view
- Large goggle strap secures things to your helmet
- 3-layer face foam wicks away sweat and breathes
- Fully-integrated strap connection for function without extra moving parts
- Item #SMI00KX
- 1 anti-fog ChromaPop, 1 anti-fog clear
- Interchangeable Lens
- Technical Features
- anti-fog coated, helmet compatible
- Responsive Fit
- Face Size
- medium, large
- silicone backed
- Case Included
- microfiber goggle bag
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 2, 2020
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- 5` 9"
- 200 lbs
I wear glasses and these goggles are the bee's knees. The injected, pre-curved lens make the view very clear and not warped which is what you get with standard stamped, flat lenses. The tint isn't as darka s what it looks like in the picture but plenty dark. Very light weight and wide and tall fit. Very much a large fit goggle.
December 12, 2019
Would these work fine for snowboarding? Is the only difference between the mtb and snow versions the foam around the vents?