Select Style & Size
Seamless transitions from city to trail.
You split your time between exploring the outdoors and indulging in city life, and you need a pair of sunglasses that can do the same. Luckily, you've found that in the Smith Rounder Polarized ChromaPop Sunglasses. Their shape is inspired by vintage alpine sunglasses, so they feel at home in the mountains, but with a contemporary update that won't make them seem out of place at an outdoor concert of brewpub patio. Evolve frame material keeps them extremely lightweight for active comfort, and hydrophilic nose and temples pads prevent them from slipping when you're working up a sweat on the trail. ChromaPop lenses enhance contrast and make colors pop to enhance your enjoyment of stunning skylines and majestic mountain vistas. Plus, the lenses are polarized to eliminate glare when you're on a snow-capped peak or shimmering lake.
- Mountaineering-inspired shades with a modern touch
- ChromaPop tech increases contrast and makes colors pop
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces
- Evolve frame is ultralight for all-day comfort
- Megol nose and temple pads prevent shades from slipping
- Anti-reflective lens coating reduce glare
- Hydroleophobic lens coatings prevents smudges
- Item #SMI00IE
- Nose/Temple Pads
- hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 52 / 17 / 130mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
January 28, 2019
- I've used it several times
Love these glasses. They look great on, feel great on my face and the lenses are so nice.