Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Reverb Chromapop Sunglasses
Add clarity and contrast to your outdoor activity of choice with the Smith Reverb Chromapop Sunglasses. These medium sized glasses feature Smith's flagship Chromapop lenses that differentiate between colors to boost contrast and clarity so that you can see exactly what you are doing while you bike, trail run, or hike. While you are partaking in these strenuous activities the adjustable hydrophilic nose pads and a grippy temple pads coupled with Auto-lock hinges will keep them in place so that you can focus on your own performance and enjoyment.
- Functional and optically advanced sunglasses for outdoor activities
- Chromapop lenses add contrast and clarity to most environments
- Lightweight frame reduces fatigue on your nose and ears
- Nose,temple pads hold glasses in place during rigorous activities
- Medium frame size enhances peripheral vision and protection
- Auto lock hinges keep things in place and add durability
- Item #SMI00KH
- Q & A
10% Speed Added
I was really impressed by these glasses. I use them when I'm out mountain biking. They perfectly cup all areas of my eye preventing light, bugs, and wind from ruining my ride. They are well-fitting but if you have a bigger sized head, the arms are super flexy which easily makes it a one-size fits all.
I really appreciate how these glasses stay put in high sweat conditions. I really hate having to adjust glasses on my face when I a running or biking. These feel like you are wearing nothing. And they don't interrupt my vision at all, which adds to the same effect. I also like the quality of these lenses- my eyes feel safe and the world looks sharper.
Great Clarity - Feather Light
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
Great trail running sunglasses. They stay put and are light as a feather. The lenses provide greater depth to the horizon, more contrast, and they seem to crisp-up all the details. I look forward to sunny days.