Select style & size:Select options
Dial back the years.
A worthy companion for your timeless t-shirt-and-jeans outfit, the Smith Questa ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses deliver vintage style and classic cool that would fit in during any era. But while their style is distinctly retro, their technology is totally modern. ChromaPop technology delivers crisper, more vivid views of the world around you, and polarized lenses eliminate glare for better visibility in wet or snowy environments.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Vintage-inspired shades for a retro look
- ChromaPop tech increases contrast and makes colors pop
- Polarization eliminates glare from reflective surfaces
- Carbonic TLT lenses offer clarity and scratch-resistance
- Cellulose propionate frame offers lightweight comfort
- Metal bridge and wire-core temples add vintage touches
- Item #SMI00G1
- Q & A
See good Look good
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Amazing quality with a great design. I got these for my fiance for her birthday. Originally they weren't this pair but we tried on, returned, and re-ordered a few pairs until landing on these. They look great, and the lenses are really nice! I love chromapop, and being polarized is always nice when you're at the lake in the summer, or skiing in the winter. Smith is hard to break away from, so I'm not sure I will.