Select a size:
Why We Like The Quantum MIPS Helmet
Using the Aerocore construction pioneered on Smith's Variance Helmet, the Quantum MIPS Helmet offers impressive ventilation and impact-dispersion with its honeycomb-inspired Koroyd material. Improving upon the best-selling Variance Helmet, the Quantum MIPS features Exoskeleton zonal impact protection that reinforces the sides, which are prone to damaging impacts. As you'd expect from a premium helmet, the MIPS liner increases protection in the case of an angled impact. This low-friction liner allows the helmet to rotate independently around your head in the event of an impact, helping to dissipate rotational forces.
- Premium protection, style, and comfort define this helmet
- Aerocore construction with Koroyd for ventilated protection
- Exoskeleton zonal impact protection along the side panels
- MIPS low-friction liner dissipates rotational impact forces
- 22 total vents with dual regulator climate control
- XT2 lining wicks moisture and combats odor
- Boa FS360 fit system with forward and lateral adjustment
- Accommodates Outdoor Tech audio systems (not included)
- Item #SMI00FP
- Shell Material
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd, Hybrid shell (ABS hardshell with In-Mold technology)
- Impact Foam
- EPS foam w/MIPS low-friction liner
- Audio Compatible
- yes, Outdoor Tech audio systems
- Audio System Included
- AirEvac 2 system (22 vents), dual regulator adjustable climate control
- Fit Adjustment
- Boa 360 fit system, Fidlock chinstrap
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 Class B
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 14 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.