Select your style & size:Select options
Right up your alley.
Most snowsports helmets, while great at protecting you from high-speed impacts with trees, aren't well-suited to handling the frequent bumps and bangs that come with progressing in the terrain park. The Smith Women's Pointe Helmet provides multi-impact protection so you can get back up and keep trying after taking a tumble while attempting your first 270 front board or cliff drop into powder.
Bombshell construction fuses EPP foam to an ultra-durable ABS shell to create a helmet with truck-like toughness. Airflow climate control allows you to open up the thirteen vents to help you stay cool when you're lapping the park in spring, or keep 'em closed during frigid pow days. Airvac 2 vents under the brim allow heat and moisture to escape from your goggles, keeping your lens fog-free. The women's X-Static lining wicks sweat to keep your head dry and warm, and the lifestyle fit system automatically adjusts to your head's shape and size for a comfy fit you don't even have to think about.
- Multi-impact protection for aggressive riders
- Bombshell construction is durable and protective
- Airflow climate control features 13 adjustable vents
- Airevac 2 venting keeps goggles clear
- Self-adjusting fit system for effortless comfort
- Compatible with Outdoor Tech audio (not included)
- Removable goggle lock keeps strap in place
- Fits comfortably with beanie on
- Item #SMI00DX
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I got this helmet for my girlfriend for Christmas and she loves it! It fits her perfectly, and fits very true to size if you follow Smith's helmet sizing chart. She loves how warm it keeps her, even when wearing no hat underneath it. Smith makes great products, and this helmet reflects just that. Overall, this is a great women's helmet for anyone who is looking to stay warm and most importantly being safe out there on the mountains!