Select style & size:Select options
The best defense is a good offense.
Smith's Phenom Turbo Fan ChromaPop Goggles make a killer tool in your everlasting battle against goggle fog. Smith's Turbo Fan technology is equipped with a two-speed micro-electric turbo exhaust fan as well as anti-fog technology along the inner lens, keeping your vision cloud-free so you can focus on tearing up the resort.
Smith constructed these goggles to be compatible with your eyeglasses, with a floating foam membrane to eliminate eyeglass temple pressure. The ChromaPop lens enhances the colors around you so you won't miss out on a single detail of your shred-filled day, and the silicone backed strap holds your goggles in place no matter what kind of debauchery you engage in.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Shred all day and enjoy crystal clear views of the mountains
- ChromaPop lens enhances color and detail
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Turbo Fan technology eliminates goggle fog
- Eyeglass compatible
- QuickFit strap system is easy to adjust
- Silicone backed strap holds goggles on securely
- Helmet compatible
- Item #SMI00GP
- Q & A
Great For Glasses
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
My Dad's had a pair of Turbo Fans for what we estimate is a decade now. Their foam has started to disintegrate so I decided it was finally time to get him a new pair as a gift. He often skis with glasses.so compatibility with them plus the extra circulation from the fan are key to him.