Why We Like The Persist MIPS Helmet
We don't want to take any chances when it comes to road cycling, and that's why we turn to Smith. We like the brand for their intentionally-designed products that protect riders and improve the ride overall. The Persist MIPS Helmet is created for impact protection with a style that doesn't quit. Smith boasts a tailor-made fit thanks to the adjustable VaporFit system, and the MIPS liner adds increased protection for roadies. The AirEvac system features 21 vents that are optimally placed across the helmet for increased breathability, and the system pulls hot air off eyewear to prevent fogging. Eyewear can be easily stored on the front of the helmet thanks to handy pass-through channels so we can tuck our sunglasses away when the sun dips out for the day.
- A helmet for roadies who want everyday protection
- Lightweight in-mold MIPS system for added safety
- VaporFit adjustable fit system features 21 optimally placed vents
- AirEvac ventilation integrated visor prevents eyewear fogging
- Pass-through channels allow eyewear to be easily stored away
- Item #SMIZ9B3
- Shell Material
- Aerocore In-Mold construction
- Impact Foam
- Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS)
- Audio Compatible
- 21 AirEvac vents
- Fit Adjustment
- CPSC, CE EN 1078, AS/NZS263
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 297g
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 28, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 9"
- 170 lbs
I need my helmet to fit above all....it needs to be comfortable. I ride long endurance races and when something starts to bug you and you still have 8 more hours to go it’s going to be a long day. This helmet is both super comfy and sheds excess heat really well. It adjusts easily so changing hats for changing temperatures etc is easily done. it was well worth every penny I spent.