Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Road Bike Helmets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Fun print meets serious tech.
To start, MIPS, or Multi Directional Impact Protection System, refers to the technology added to the helmet in the form of a thin inner lining that rotates slightly upon impact to absorb the brain-damaging rotational energy generated by side-angle crashes. The lining is barely perceptible, but it represents a big change in angled-impact protection. Smith then uses a combination of lightweight EPS foam and honeycomb-like Koroyd to construct the inner layers of the helmet, with Koroyd adding ventilation and allowing for more vents to keep you cool as you ride. An aerodynamically-shaped plastic shell wraps across the top of the helmet, guarding against more straightforward impacts, and even with so many pieces working together, the Overtake MIPS manages to weigh in at a pro-approved 250g.
- Serious Smith cycling helmet with a fun, colorful, playful print
- MIPS liner increases side impact protection
- Aerocore construction featuring Koroyd impact absorber
- Twenty one vents and X-Static lining help keep you cool
- VaporFit fit system with back dial for easy adjustments
- Item #SMI00HL