sale $135.20 - $179.00
Select Style & Size
Warning: California Proposition 65
The only thing brighter than the road is the beach.
Not only will the Smith Men's Outback Chromapop Polarized Sunglasses be absolutely essential for long road trips, they'll also come in handy when you need some more style at the beach you plan on vacationing at during the road trip. The Chromapop lenses filter two specific, unwanted wavelengths of light and cause eye fatigue and color confusion in order to deliver greater definition and popping colors. The skies will look bluer, the grass greener, and the beach will be all the more beautiful. Smith made the lenses polarized to reduce glaring when you're driving back home, into the sunset.
- Pair these sunnies with a beach at the end of a long road trip
- Chromapop lenses enhance definition, color, and clarity
- Negol nose pads maintain a snug fit
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00JO
- Nose/Temple Pads
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 59 / 18 / 130mm
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?