2 Days Only!
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
The Smith Mission Helmet finds itself right at home when cruising down groomed runs at the resort or through the trees in the backcountry alike. Built with an EPS foam interior and polycarbonate shell exterior, the helmet helps to absorb impact force when taking a fall or riding past the occasional low hanging branch. Adjustable ventilation control allows for heat to escape the helmet while riding, or it can lock in warmth on extra cold days by closing the easy to use slider system. When the day lasts from first to last chair, an adjustable dial system lets the helmet take pressure off the head and allow for a comfortable fit.
- A helmet perfect for cruising down snowy mountains
- Hybrid EPS foam and polycarbonate shell helps absorb impacts
- Adjustable ventilation control allows airflow changes on the fly
- Dump heat on warm days with removable ear pads
- Create a snug fit for all day comfort with an adjustable dial
- Item #SMI00IT
3.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.