Mirage MIPS Helmet
The Smith Mirage MIPS Helmet features all the comfort you need for long days taking laps, with adjustable venting and a lightweight in-mold construction. The Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce rotational forces that occur during an oblique impact, and Smith's Aerocore construction combines traditional EPS foam with proprietary Koroyd in order to increase impact resistance and improve airflow. A dial-fit system makes it easy to microadjust the fit—even with a gloved hand—while a cozy liner keeps you warm against the howling wind. The snap in earpieces are audio-compatible, should you desire tunes while you ride, and they can easily be removed when the days are warm.
- A comfortable helmet for riding in variable conditions
- In-mold construction provides lightweight comfort and defense
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces from oblique impacts
- Aerocore material increases impact resistance from spills
- Adjustable venting keeps you cool during lengthy traverses
- Snapfit earpads keep your ears warm on chilly winter days
- Item #SMI00MR
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- Aerocore (EPS, Koroyd)
- Audio Compatible
- Outdoor Tech
- Fit Adjustment
- ASTM F 2040, CE EN 1077:2007 CLASS B
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
January 2, 2021
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 130 lbs
I haven’t hit my head hard enough yet to review it from a safety perspective, but it’s been great so far! Warm for the cold days and vents for the warm ones. The padded chin straps make it comfy as well. Hard to tell I’m wearing anything.
August 7, 2020
Is the helmet liner removable and can the helmet be worn without it? Thank you