Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov
Why We Like The Mirage MIPS Helmet
The Smith Mirage MIPS Helmet features all the comfort we need for long days taking laps, with adjustable venting and a lightweight in-mold construction. The Multi-directional Impact Protection System (MIPS) helps reduce rotational forces that occur during an oblique impact, and Smith's Aerocore construction combines traditional EPS foam with proprietary Koroyd in order to increase impact resistance and improve airflow. A dial-fit system makes it easy to micro-adjust the fit—even with a gloved hand—while a cozy liner keeps us warm against the howling wind. The snap-in earpieces are audio-compatible, should we desire tunes while we ride, and they can easily be removed when the days are warm.
- A comfortable helmet for riding in variable conditions
- In-mold construction provides lightweight comfort and defense
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces from oblique impacts
- Aerocore material increases impact resistance from spills
- Adjustable venting keeps us cool during lengthy traverses
- Snapfit earpads keep our ears warm on chilly winter days
- Item #SMI00MR
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.