Select a size:
Why We Like The Mainline Mips Full-Face Helmet
Smith makes their debut into the world of ultra-light full-face helmets with the all-new Mainline MIPS. Featuring extensive ventilation and lightweight yet tough construction, this helmet offers the airy feel of a half-shell while providing downhill-certified coverage for a boost of confidence on rowdy trails. Advanced protective features include Smith's unique Koroyd crumple zones that go above and beyond to disperse impact forces, as well as a MIPS protective layer that helps mitigate harmful oblique impacts.
- Smith's lightweight full-face for enduro and downhill
- ASTM certified for downhill mountain bike racing
- 21 vents keep you cool during summer shred sessions
- Koroyd layer provides superior impact absorption
- MIPS protects against oblique and rotational impacts
- Comes with multiple pad sizes to ensure a proper fit
- D-ring fastener is lightweight and super secure
- Anti-odor pads are removable and washable
- Item #SMIZ99F
- Shell Material
- Aerocore in-mold polycarbonate
- Impact Foam
- EPS with Koroyd crumple zones
- Audio Compatible
- AirEvac system (21 vents)
- Fit Adjustment
- 3 different sizes of cheek pads, 2 different sizes of crown liners, 2 different sizes of neck rolls
- ASTM F1952 downhill-certified
- Claimed Weight
- [large] 1lb 15.6oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, enduro
4 based on 9 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.