Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Select a color:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Why We Like The Lowdown 2 ChromaPop Polarized Sunglasses
Boasting a timeless shape with modern tech, the Smith Lowdown2 Polarized ChromaPop Sunglasses are sure to become your go-to shades for everything from daily commutes to camping trips and beach vacations. They have the same familiar silhouette as the original Lowdowns, just with a slightly updated surface design and flatter 4-base curve for maximum style points. ChromaPop technology delivers crisper, more vivid views of the world around you, and polarized lenses eliminate glare from reflective surfaces so you can see better on open water, snow-covered mountains, and rain-slicked streets alike. Evolve frame material offers ultralight comfort, and hydrophilic nose pads keep them in place through your roughest and rowdiest adventures.
- Iconic shape for daily use or outdoor performance
- ChromaPop tech increases contrast and makes colors pop
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces
- Evolve frame is ultralight for all-day comfort
- Megol nose pads prevent shades from slipping, even when wet
- Anti-reflective lens coating reduces glare
- Hydroleophobic lens coating prevents smudges
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00IG
4 based on 12 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.