Select style & size:Select options
Seeing landmarks through the landmark.
It's pretty comical that the four corners monument isn't located at the exact spot that Utah, Arizona, Colorado, and New Mexico meet; since you're a bit of a perfectionist, you prefer finding the real location with the help of a GPS and Smith's Landmark Sunglasses. This Landmark features Chromapop lenses that filter out crossover colors to make the blue sky and orange desert really pop. Smith polarized these impact-resistant lenses to cut out the glare so you can use the GPS without eye fatigue, and the lenses contain various treatments to resist reflections, oil smudges, and water. The Evolv frame features bio-based materials for an environmentally-friendly construction, and the metal bridges maintain a solid structure for durable longevity.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Cruise the country in search of sights with these sunglasses
- Chromapop makes colors pop through these impact-resistant lenses
- Polarization cuts the glare so you can see through car windows
- Treated to resist reflections, oil smudges, and water
- Eco-friendly Evolv frame with sweat-resistant nose pads
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00FJ
[nose] hydrophilic megol
[lens/bridge/temple] 53 / 19 / 135mm