Select a size:
Why We Like The Ignite MIPS Helmet
Finding the right aero helmet can be a challenge. There are a number of boxes that can be tricky to check, firstly, aerodynamics, then breathability, comfort, fit, and style. The first few may be easy to tick, but many aero helmets are a bit lacking when it comes to the aesthetic department, and result in you resembling a bobblehead or cartoon character. In spite of the challenge in the design department, Smith has pushed beyond the com1petition to deliver a helmet that offers protection, aerodynamics, ventilation, and it looks damn good too, with the Ignite MIPS Helmet. The Ignite is built with Smith's signature Aerocore in-mold construction, combing a hard polycarbonate shell with EPS foam, and Koroyd material that keeps ventilation a priority, while adding something to the protection game with a honeycomb structure.
- An aero helmet that ups the game in the style department
- Sleek aesthetic pairs with ventilation to keep you cool
- In-mold polycarbonate-EPS construction absorbs impacts
- MIPS technology protects from certain rotational forces
- AirEvac system pulls cool air in, and warm air out
- Odor fighting lining keeps you fresh all ride long
- Dial in the perfect fit with VaporFit adjustment system
- Optimized vent placement ideal for holding eyewear
- Item #SMI00KV
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- Audio Compatible
- 8 vents
- Fit Adjustment
- VaporFit retention system
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 10.9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.