Select style & size:Select options
Your only friend on a pow day.
It nuked over a foot last night and you've got 30 minutes until the lifts start spinning—pull your Smith I/OX Turbo Fan ChromaPop Photochromatic Goggles down over your eyes while you're sipping coffee in the first chair lineup, and size up the competition.
Your ChromaPop lens enhances color and detail, and the spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision so you can easily spot that tool in the neon yellow coat trying to snake his way to the front of the lift line. Equipped with Smith's Turbo Fan technology, these goggles have a silent two-speed Elite turbo exhaust fan that fights off goggle fog while you're huffing and puffing up the bootpack or burning your quads slashing pow. These goggles are eyeglass compatible, with a floating foam membrane to eliminate eyeglass temple pressure, and the quick release lens change system makes swapping lenses a breeze when the storm clears and you're left with a bluebird playground all afternoon.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Large goggles for an unimpeded experience on the slopes
- ChromaPop lens enhances color and detail
- Spherical lens maximizes peripheral vision
- Turbo Fan technology fights of fog
- Porex filter prevents optical distortion
- Quick release lens change system is easy to swap out
- QuickFit strap system is easy to adjust
- Helmet and eyeglass compatible
- Item #SMI00H1