Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Lifestyle Sunglasses we have in stock.View Similar Products
They thrive under pressure—just like you.
You're not satisfied unless you've got a rush of adrenaline and buckets of sweat, so you put on your lightweight, sure-fitting Hideout Tactical Realtree Sunglasses that won't crumble under all that pressure. High-impact carbonic lenses meet military specifications to fend off high-speed projectiles, protect against 100% UV rays, and provide crystal-clear, distortion-free vision with their TLT technology. Their eco-friendly, flexible, impact-resistant frame feels like a feather on your face for enduring comfort. And hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads give tenacious grip that only improves when you break a sweat. Because eye protection doesn't work if it's halfway down your nose.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Proprietary high-impact lens material meets ANSI Z87.1 and MIL-PRF-3103 standards and will stop a 15-caliber projectile at 600 feet per second
- Light, tough carbonic lenses provide 100% protection against harmful UV rays
- Innovative TLT (tapered lens technology) delivers distortion-free optics that reduces eye fatigue
- Eco-friendly Evolve Rilsan Clear frame are 53% bio-based, lightweight, durable, flexible, and made from the renewable, non-genetically modified castor plant
- Hydrophilic Megol nose and temple pads provide non-slip fit and comfort for security during high-action sports even as you sweat like a pig
- Stainless steel spring hinges give a snug fit and accommodate a broader range of head shapes and sizes
- Fits medium faces
- Please see lens chart for information on options and sizes
- Item #SMI1017
- Q & A
Smith Elite Protective Eyewear
Smith Elite manufactures the best eye protection on the market. Whether you are heading down range or to the backcountry, Smith Elite has you covered! http://www.SmithElite.com
Military Grade Lenses
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
If you are looking for some safe sunglasses, look no further, These glasses surpass Military Spec Standards which will stop a 15 caliber projectile shot at 650 feet per second. The typical ANSI standard (which is found in safety glasses sold at K-Mart and other lower end retail outlets) is measured by shooting a round BB at 150 feet per second. Eyes are priceless.....take good care of them and invest in the best. Invest in Smith Tactical Lens sunglasses