Select Style & Size
See the fish, be the fish.
Fish are elusive creatures, and your odds of snagging one are even worse if all you can see is the glare coming off the water. The Smith Guides Choice Chromapop Glass Polarized Sunglasses help you see through the reflections on the surface to keep track of the wiggly bodies below. Polarization cuts through the glare while the Chromapop treatment enhances all of the colors and details, so you can see the fish coming and set the hook at just the right moment. The 8 base curve wraps the frame around your face for premium coverage that minimizes bright flashes as you scan the water for your next target.
- Sunglasses for fishing and other water activities
- Chromapop glass lenses maximize clarity
- Polarized lenses cut through the glare on the water
- Stainless steel hinges resist corrosion
- Megol nose and temple pads hold the glasses in place
- Detachable sunglass leash retains glasses
- Item #SMI00JC
- ChromaPop (glass)
- Nose/Temple Pads
- stainless steel
- Face Size
- Base Curve
- Frame Dimensions
- [lens/bridge/temple] 62 / 16 / 120mm
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking, river fishing, saltwater fishing, stillwater fishing
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
July 31, 2018
- I've put it through the wringer
I really enjoy these glasses! not only do they have great lenses, but they fit great also. My only complaint is that the rubber nose fell off within the first week of using them.