Select Style & Size
Fuel V.2 Goggle
Offering a high degree of optical clarity and substantial protection against angry tree branches, the Smith Fuel V.2 Goggle is a must-have when you're ripping laps at the bike park or navigating tricky downhill courses. The ChromaPop lens enhances contrast and clarity so you can see every detail on the trail, and is compatible with roll-off and tear-off systems in case conditions are sloppy. The frame features ergonomic outriggers for quick and easy positioning with a helmet on, as well as a wide silicone-backed strap for a no-slip fit. Sweat-X 3-layer foam fits comfortably with no irritation, and does a good job keeping sweat out of your eyes when you're doing laps all day in the grueling midsummer heat.
The key to the Fuel V.2's performance is Smith's ChromaPop lens technology. ChromaPop filters out color confusion where blue, green, and red visible wavelengths intersect, allowing you to see with greater definition, higher levels of contrast, and more detail than you ever though possible. This is particularly useful in mountain bike gravity disciplines when you need to anticipate and react to obstacles within fractions of a second, with little room for error.
- Stylish, functional goggles for bike parks and gravity riding
- ChromaPop lens enhances contrast and clarity on the trail
- Ergonomic outriggers allow easy positioning with your helmet
- Sweat-X face foam sits comfortably against the skin
- Wide silicone-backed strap for a no-slip fit while riding
- Custom frame and strap graphics add some style to your kit
- Lens features anti-fog coating and tear-off compatibility
- Includes spare clear anti-fog lens for darker days
- Item #SMI00KY
- ChromaPop Mirrored
- Interchangeable Lens
- yes, spare clear lens included
- Technical Features
- ChromaPop Mirror Lens, Sweat-X F.A.T. 3-Layer Face Foam, Ergonomic Outrigger Positioning System, roll-off and tear-off compatible, anti-fog lens coating
- Face Size
- ultra-wide, silicone-backed
- Case Included
- microfiber bag
- Recommended Use
- downhill, enduro
- Manufacturer Warranty
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?
August 2, 2020
Perfect helmet combo
- I've used it several times
- True to size
I’m use to riding with goggle so when I purchased my Smith helmet the Smith goggles were a must. They keep mud and dirt out of my face when I ride. Especially like that they give you two lenses (a clear one is included along with the tinted ones). Or does the job keeping the sun out of my eyes too.