Select style & size:Select options
Built to keep up.
Mountain biking, fly fishing, summer concert series, hiking and camping—basically, the Smith Envoy Polarized ChromaPop+ Sunglasses have you covered for all your summer activities, thanks to their lightweight comfort, precision optics, sporty wrap, and wide field of view. ChromaPop+ lenses deliver the vivid colors and high contrast of standard ChromaPop lenses, with the addition of sharper visual clarity and a lighter feel. The semi-rimless design further lightens things up while opening up a wider field of vision so you don't miss a thing, and hydrophilic nose and temple pads keep them from slipping during high-intensity activities and sweaty sessions.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Lightweight comfort meets sporty performance and style
- ChromaPop+ lens boosts color definition and visual acuity
- Polarization cuts glare for reduced eye strain
- 100% UV protection for peace of mind
- Evolve frame is lightweight and incredibly durable
- Hydrophilic nose and temple pads for a secure fit
- Medium fit works great on wide variety of users
- Item #SMI00FA
- Q & A
Could be the best I've ever worn
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I am always a skeptic when I read about new products, as many times it's more marketing hype than reality. Especially with sunglasses. I am a fan of Smith optics however so I gave these a try and I have to say, these are impressive lenses. The Chromapop + technology certainly does enhance certain colors and makes clearer vision possible through the combination of polarization and filtering. I was truly impressed and enjoyed their use when out fishing on a glare-covered river this Summer. The frames were comfortable, as well, with all-day wearability and reduced eye strain as great benefits. Nice glasses.