Select a Size
Select a Color
Why We Like The Daredevil OTG Goggles
We like the Smith Daredevil because they are specifically designed to fit over the glasses of our bespectacled shredders. The floating foam around the frame makes room for said glasses while promoting airflow that prevents both sets of lenses from fogging up.
- Ski and snowboard goggles built for use over glasses
- Carbonic-x lenses offer impact resistance and clarity
- Cylindrical shape prevents warping in peripherals
- Anti-fog treatment prevents water from building up
- Dual-slide strap locks in a reliable fit everytime
- Silicone backing on strap stays in place over helmet
- Includes a microfiber goggle bag
- Item #SMI007X
- cylindrical Carbonic-x
- Technical Features
- floating foam, Airflow technology, Fog-x anti-fog
- Eyeglass Compatible
- Face Size
- youth - medium
- Manufacturer Warranty
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
January 13, 2021
Lens popped out before we hit the slopes
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
These things are junk. While my kids loved the look, the lens popped out of the plastic cradle and would not go back in. I bought two pairs of these, and both did the same. Total waste of money.
January 10, 2017
Over The Glass
Here are some tech specs, on this goggles. Click image to expand.
November 3, 2015
- I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- True to size
I bought these for my little sister for her first year of snowboarding! She loves them and says they're super comfortable and it looks really nice!
February 9, 2021
This happened to us as well - they are tough to keep in!