Select style & size:Select options
Challenge the status quo with the bold look of the Smith Crusader Polarized ChromaPop Sunglasses. These striking shades feature a twist on a classic silhouette that delivers a fresh look while maintaining classic appeal. ChromaPop technology makes colors pop so your view is as vivid as your look, and polarized lenses reduce glare when you're hanging by the water or on the snow. Hydrophilic nose pads keep them from slipping when you work up a sweat on hot days, and the Evolve frame material keeps everything lightweight for all-day comfort during long afternoons at the beach or music festivals.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Daring design for style that pops
- ChromaPop tech increases contrast and makes colors pop
- Polarized lenses reduce glare from reflective surfaces
- Evolve frame is ultralight for all-day comfort
- Megol nose and temple pads prevent shades from slipping
- Anti-reflective lens coating reduce glare
- Hydroleophobic lens coatings prevents smudges
- Item #SMI00IO
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These sunglasses are great. I love the Chromapop lens, it really does make colors more vibrant and the polarization cuts the glare. The size is great, not too big, not too small. They seem to be built well and are very comfortable. The Gravy Tortoise is a nice unique color combo and it goes well with the mirror lens.