Select style & size:Select options
Goes great with France vacations.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Feminine sunglasses exhibit a European fashion
- Chromapop enhances definition, color, and clarity
- Impact-resistant lenses offer 100% UV protection
- Various coatings resist reflections, water, and oil
- Bio-based Evolve frame has an eco-friendly attitude
- Please see size chart for lens tint information
- Item #SMI00FY
- Q & A
Popping colors but NOT POLARIZED!
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I ordered these glasses for an upcoming trip to Belize after seeing an add in a fly fishing mag about ChromaPop lenses. After taking them out fishing this weekend, it became clear that they are NOT the same as polarized glasses. The colors and clarity are totally awesome compared to other glasses I've had, and the fit was great, so I was bummed to return. I'd highly recommend these if you need a pair of glasses for hiking or doing outdoor activities that don't require you to see into the water like fishing does. When I talked to Ana, a Gearhead about my problem, she pointed out that Chromapop is their transitional lens technology, which is different from polarization. Chromapop doesn't reduce glare as well as a fully polarized lens would, but does increase colors and clarity. I had read a number of reviews prior to buying and didn't understand the difference, so hopefully this will help anyone who might be looking at these for a polarized solution from making the same mistake.