Camber MIPS Helmet
The Smith Camber MIPS Helmet takes protection, ventilation, and comfort to the next level so you can have an awesome day on the snow. MIPS technology reduces the rotational forces delivered in a crash, while the in-mold construction offers lightweight protection thanks to the strong yet low-profile polycarbonate shell and EPS impact foam. Most significantly, it uses Aerocore construction, an uber-lightweight design that's packed with Koroyd, a honeycomb-style composite, to provide increased levels of protection at minimal weights. Smith's in-mold construction gives the Camber sleek style, and the AirEvac 2 ventilation system has 20 adjustable vents, so you can open up during spring shredding or batten down the hatches during epic February dumps. The VaporFit system cinches the helmet's internals down around your skull for a snug, wobble-free fit, and the X12 lining pulls moisture away from your dome while preventing the growth of odors, so you won't have to roll down the windows on the way down the canyon.
- Comfortable helmet for long days on the snow
- Polycarbonate shell packs strength in a lightweight package
- EPS impact foam absorbs force
- MIPS technology reduces rotational forces in a crash
- Aerocore construction with Koroyd maximizes strength without weight
- X12 lining wicks away moisture and resists the buildup of odor
- VaporFit system adjusts for a precise fit
- Item #SMI00MI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this as a gift for my husband.
He said it feels very comfortable on and light weight.