Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Bisphenol A (BPA)
Why We Like The Attack MTB ChromaPop Sunglasses
The Attack MTB ChromaPop Sunglasses sport impressive coverage, durable materials, and optimized tints for riding off-road. They protect our eyes from errant trail debris and the sun's rays. Moreover, we also get a sharp field of vision thanks to ChromaPop technology. Smith provides two of its flagship lenses, one that's a darker tint for more exposed trails and a low light Amber lens when deep under a canopy of trees. Both tints reduce color confusion while filtering harmful UV rays for a crisper field of view and better color contrasts. The lens shape increases coverage area for added protection from the wind, light, and debris, while the partial frame front and strategically placed vents integrate with Smith cycling helmets for a gap-free fit and enhanced ventilation for fog-free performance. Lastly, these sunglasses are equipped with Smith's quick-release MAG interchangeable system and come with a zipper case and microfiber bag for protection for when you're not wearing them.
- Trail sunglasses for eye protection while riding and racing
- ChromaPop lenses reduce color confusion for better contrast
- Quick-release MAG interchangeable system makes lens changes easy
- Additional ChromaPop lenses included for different light conditions
- Large coverage offers an expanded field of vision
- The nose pads are adjustable between two positions for a secure fit
- Partial frameless front integrates with Smith helmets and aids ventilation
- Item #SMIZ985
3 based on 5 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.