Select style & size:Select options
Residing along the massive peaks and world-class resorts of coastal BC, Mark Abma is no stranger to finding the goods in the trees, dropping into stacked pillow lines, and slaying sunny park laps with friends. The Smith Abma Signature Squad Goggle is his go-to choice for skiing everything the mountain has to offer with its blend of new-school tech and retro-inspired cylindrical design. The Squad sports a medium fit and integrates nicely with most helmets on the market, allowing it work as a one-goggle solution for many skiers and riders.
Chromapop lens technology enhances contrast and visual acuity, allowing you to see the mountain in mind-blowing clarity and color rendition without washed-out vision on sunny days. It comes with an additional yellow lens for low-light situations and stormy conditions where visibility is severely lacking. The ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap won't slip down your helmet as you're skiing and riding for added security. Furthermore, it features Smith's Fog-x treatment along the inner-lens, which prevents foggy condensation build-up from obscuring your vision.
Proposition 65 Warning for California Consumers: This product contains chemicals known to the State of California to cause cancer and/or birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Mark Abma's signature Squad goggle
- Chromapop lens boosts contrast and clarity on sunny days
- Cylindrical design for an old-school look and feel
- Includes a bonus yellow lens for low-light conditions
- Medium-fitting goggle integrates nicely with most helmets
- Ultra-wide, silicone-backed strap won't slip off helmets
- Comes with goggle bag and storage sleeve for bonus lens
- Item #SMI00GK