Comfort for ambitious hikes and backpacking adventures.
The Smartwool Women's Striped Hike Medium Crew Sock provides optimal temperature regulation and midweight cushioning for the ambitious hiker sampling everything from backpacking trips through the heart of the Rockies to idyllic day hikes across the Ozark's densely forested highlands. The crew length is appropriate for hiking across vegetation and prickly brush, but without being overkill in warmer conditions.
As you'd expect from a hiking sock of Smartwool pedigree, it's constructed of cozy merino wool and long-lasting nylon, with a touch of elastic for foot-conforming stretch. Merino wool is vastly superior to the scratchy wool of your childhood, both wicking moisture and regulating temperature inside your hiking shoes without the scratchiness of coarser wool fibers. Elastic arch support maintains a secure, stay-put fit while the flat knit toe eliminates irritation from ruining your hiking ambitions.
- Soft, moisture-wicking sock for hiking and backpacking
- Merino wool pulls moisture off feet to prevent irritation
- Medium cushioning softens every step over rough terrain
- Added nylon for tough-wearing durability on the trail
- Elastic arch support ensures a secure, non-slip fit
- Flat knit toe for irritation-free wear
- Item #SWL00T2