While your daily commute has evolved from a bumpy stagecoach ride to driving a nearly-silent electric car, your hands still have to adjust to the same frigid temperatures outside. Keep your hands toasty with the SmartWool Stagecoach Glove’s wool outershell and inner lining. And whether you’re holding onto the horse reins pulling your stage coach or simply grabbing onto a chilly steering wheel, the leather palm offers excellent dexterity and grip. Or if you’ve left both behind to use your legs instead, you can navigate the directions on your phone or tablet with the touchscreen-compatible fingertips.
- Wool and leather gloves to keep your hands warm on frigid commutes
- Merino wool offers warm insulation and supreme breathability
- Leather palm helps to enable your best grip
- Touchscreen-compatible finger tips operate your smartphone
- Item #SWL00XB
- [face fabric] 74% merino wool, 25% nylon, 1% other, [palm] 100% goat leather, [lining] 70% wool, 30% nylon
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?