Smartwool already makes some pretty intelligent pieces of gear, but only the really clever pieces are given doctorates. When it comes to the SmartWool PhD Spring Glove, brains definitely win over brawn. The nylon and leather shell protect against that wet mashed potatoes you're sliding around in while still being dexterous enough for pole plants and pesky zippers. Wool basically wrote the original thesis on wicking, so you know that lining will keep your hands from overheating in the sunshine, naturally warding off odor in the process.
- Spring shred ready gloves built to extend the season
- Leather and nylon outer fights off moisture and wind
- Wool blend lining wicks moisture while resisting odors
- Index finger and thumb boast touchscreen compatibility
- Adjustable hook and loop closure provides a secure fit
- Reinforced thumb and index fingers help boost longevity
- Item #SWL01GL