Why We Like The Smartwool Snowboard Full Cushion Moon Energy OTC Sock
The Snowboard Full Cushion Moon Energy OTC Sock shows how Smartwool does all the little things right. This over-the-calf sock features a smart design that includes mesh vents in strategic locations to maximize breathability, added durability in high-wear areas, and a Virtually Seamless Toe that minimizes chafing and maximizes comfort. It also features a women-specific fit and full cushioning for those of us who like a little more cush underfoot and—bonus—was made in the USA.
- Full-cushioned snowboard sock for extra comfort,
- Merino wool naturally regulates moisture and temperature,
- Nylon adds durability for more seasons of shredding,
- 4 Degree Elite Fit system fights bunching and slipping,
- Women's-specific fit is narrower in heel and midfoot
- Item #SWLZ948
- Responsible Collection
- 63% merino wool, 29% recycled nylon, 7% nylon, 2% elastane
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 24, 2023
Cozy and Warm
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I actually use these as boot socks when doing barn chores and these work great. I wear rubber boots that can get quite cold in the rainy winter weather and these are so cozy and comfortable. Definitely great for more than just snowbarding.
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help