Smartloft-X 60 Pant
Whether you are braving winter temperatures on low elevation trails for a run, or beefing up your layering system for an ice cold day on the slopes, the Smartwool Smartloft-X 60 Pant has you covered with weather resistant warmth. The nylon outer on the upper part of the pant is coated with DWR to fight off light moisture, while the recycled wool blend primary insulation maintains loft when wet to provide lightweight and packable warmth in any weather. When you start to really work up a sweat the wool lining wicks moisture and resists odors to keep you feeling fresh from start to finish.
- Insulated pants that thrive under a shell or as an outer layer
- Nylon thighs with DWR fights off light weather to keep you moving
- Primary insulation is compressible, lightweight, and lofty when wet
- Secondary insulation increases breathability while blocking wind
- Merino wool blend lining wicks moisture and eliminates odor
- Zip gussets at ankles create a tapered or open fit on the fly
- Zippered hand pockets keep you organized and prepared
- Item #SWL01LL
- [face fabric] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester, DWR coating, [lining] 54% wool, 46% polyester
- 88% recycled/reclaimed wool, 12% polyester
- [medium] 31.5in
- 2 zippered side
- Side Zips
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backpacking, casual, hiking, nordic classic, nordic skate, ski mountaineering, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
November 22, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 7"
- 155 lbs
Wanted these last winter for Nordic skiing, but thought they were too expensive. This year with COVID-19 I splurged and can’t take these off since it’s gotten cold. I haven’t skied in them, but they extremely comfortable and quite warm. The fit is on the roomy side of fitted. Wool seems to have a much greater temperature comfort range than fleece.
November 22, 2020
Do these pants have a zipper fly?