Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Smartloft-X 60 Hooded Jacket
The Smartwool Smartloft-X 60 Hooded Jacket is built to be worn daily for shoulder season hikes, cold work commutes, and even as part of a complex layering on sub-zero ski or snowboard days. The nylon outer on is coated with DWR to fight off light moisture, while the recycled wool blend primary insulation maintains loft when wet to provide lightweight and packable warmth in any weather. When you start to really work up a sweat the wool lining wicks moisture and resists odors to keep you feeling fresh throughout your adventure. As an added bonus a secondary insulation boosts breathability and freedom of movement to ensure you are never held back.
- Insulated jacket ready to pull double duty as a layer or outer shell
- Nylon outer with DWR fights off light weather to keep you moving
- Primary insulation is compressible, lightweight, and lofty when wet
- Secondary insulation increases breathability while blocking wind
- Merino wool blend lining wicks moisture and eliminates odor
- Zippered hand pockets keep you organized and ready to go
- Item #SWL01LK
5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.