Select a Size
Select a Color
Whether you're scraping frost off your car or walking the dog in the park, the Smartwool SmartLoft Glove offers reliable warmth and protection from chilly conditions. The lightweight synthetic insulation offers reliable warmth without bulk, while the wind- and water-resistant material protects you from light flurries and gusting winds. In classic Smartwool fashion, these gloves are lined with moisture-managing, temperature-regulating merino wool, meaning your hands will stay sweat-free and won't feel too hot if you work up your body temperature while you're shoveling the driveway.
- Lightweight glove for everyday excursions
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth without bulk
- Wind- and water-resistant outer material fends off elements
- Merino lining manages moisture and regulates temperature
- Textured palm means you won't lose your grip
- Item #SWL016G
- [body] 100% nylon [palm] 55% nylon, 45% polyurethane [finger tip] 100% polyester [insulation] 88% wool, 12% polyester, DWR coating
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 7, 2020
Great cool weather glove
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
I was looking for a glove to wear in 35 to 40 degree weather, I walk the dogs along a lake and up along an escarpment it's windy and my hands would get cold. These are functional and fit my long fingers! I have used these for several years and they show no signs of wear i have even thrown them in the wash. I did buy a second pair because I thought I lost the first.