Warmth and performance for cold days.
The Smartwool Boys' SmartLoft Double Corbet 120 Jacket offers the same insulating materials as the adult version, but in a mini package for your relentless little adventurer. Substantial SmartLoft 120 wool is ideal for staying warm during stop-and-go activities like sledding sessions and ski days, as it insulates and regulates warmth even when wet, to keep him covered when snow and slush somehow sneak through the DWR finish. Stretchy side panels offer ease of movement, and the jacket is easily worn over baselayers or short-sleeve tees, because nothing but super soft merino wool touches skin.
- Cozy, warm, lightweight jacket for days spent playing in the snow
- Synthetic insulation delivers breathable, lofty warmth
- DWR-treatment adds water-resistant protection
- Regular fit ensures there's room for layers underneath
- Merino wool lining delivers next-to-skin comfort
- Item #SWL00LN