Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Performance Skirts & Skorts we have in stock.View Similar Products
Smartloft 60 Skirt
Throw on the Smartwool Women's Smartloft 60 Skirt over your baselayer bottoms after skiing, before you head out on a late fall hike, or to grab dinner with friends on a chilly mid-winter night. Its lightweight insulation fends off the cold, and the material is water- and wind-resistant for extra protection against light flurries and gusty wind. Stretch merino panels on the sides allow you to move freely, and add breathability to keep you cool and sweat free when the trail gets steep.
- Insulated skirt for a casual athletic look and reliable warmth
- Nylon outer fights off wind and precipitation to boost comfort
- Recycled wool insulation is packable, warm, and breathable
- Merino lining wicks moisture when you work up a sweat
- Stretchy knit side panels ensure unrestricted movement
- Hidden pocket in waistband keeps your keys nearby while hiking
- Item #SWL01FS
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR coating, [lining] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester, [insulation] 88% recycled wool, 12% polyester
- 1 waistband
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, casual, hiking, training
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
January 11, 2019
Drawcord waist = Winner!
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 120 lbs
On the lookout for an insulated skirt that sat closer to my hips than my waist, I ordered this in a small and the Eider Twin Peaks in a 38. I'm usually a size 2/4 -- 26 jeans (and waist), 35.5-inch hips, muscular thighs... And while the Eider skirt was too large, the Smartwool skirt fit just right... right above my hips. And, and this is a biggie - with the drawcord at the waist, I can cinch it in should the stretchy waistband stretch out of shape during the day. That said - I had hoped for a loftier skirt... a real puffer (like wearing a sleeping bag around my hips), so I was a touch disappointed. However, the skirt is adorable, will keep me warm wandering about in town, hiking, skiing, etc., it fits well over leggings of every thickness, looks good over jeans/pants, and seems to be very high quality.
October 20, 2020
What is the length in inches of this skirt?