Smartloft 150 Vest
Wear the Smartwool Smartloft 150 Vest over, under, and in-between your layers for warmth, style, and comfort in cooler temperatures. A DWR treatment to the face fabric repels light moisture while wind-resistant panels block gusts for protection from the elements. The 50% recycled insulation retains its warmth when wet so you can combat the cold even in unexpected light showers. This insulation is lined with Merino wool for sweat and odor management so you stay fresh throughout your day.
- Layering vest for style, warmth, and comfort in cooler temperatures
- DWR treatment repels light moisture in drizzles for dry comfort
- Wind-resistant panels block gusts for added protection and warmth
- Recycled Smartloft 150 insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Wool lining wicks moisture and naturally repels odors for freshness
- Stretchy knit panels allow for freedom of movement through wears
- Item #SWL013E
- Q & A
The Sophisticated Vest I LOVE!
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: Small
- Height: 5'3"
- Weight: 108lbs
Purchased this (versatile Silver Birch color) Smartloft 150 Vest in store right before Backcountry put on sale. It is a longer vest, hourglass shape, with length just covering my backend (neck to hem length Size S is 26-1'2"). The vest is slenderizing and sophisticated, without the "poof" of other winter vests. The side zips can be unzipped to provide more "flex" when needed. It is warm and comfortable, and stylish enough to wear to office as well as casual wear. Am considering ordering another in darker color. For reference, am 5'3" and 108 lbs. The size S fits and still allows for a medium-weight fleece or sweatshirt layer underneath. LOVE THIS VEST.