Smartloft 150 Jacket
When temperatures are cold and the air is foggy, slip into the Smartloft 150 Jacket from Smartwool and head out the door for your commute. A DWR treatment repels light moisture and 50% recycled wool insulation offers breathable warmth, even when wet, so surprise drizzles won't dampen your day. The Merino wool lining wicks moisture when you don't score a close parking spot and naturally repels odors for lasting freshness. Warm your hands in the two zippered hand pockets and make your way to your destination in warmth and comfort.
- Warm and comfortable jacket for those chilly, damp mornings
- DWR treatment beads light moisture for dry comfort in drizzles
- Wind-resistant panels block gusts for added protection and warmth
- Recycled Smartloft 150 insulation provides warmth even when wet
- Wool lining wicks moisture and naturally repels odors for freshness
- Stretch knit panels enhance freedom of movement for extended wear
- Item #SWL013D
- Q & A
Runs small and appears quétaine
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: Runs small
Ordered this Smartloft 150 Jacket (Women's Black in size M) for my wife as a gift. Unfortunately, this product runs small. Either it is  labeled wrong,  sized wrong for US market, looks and fits more like a Asian size M, or  is a slim fit, which is not specified in the product description.
Moreover the shell of the jacket appears quite flimsy, almost like a trash bag material feel and texture. Not worth the money.
We were very impressed with the 83% Merino wool fill and lining in a mid-weight jacket, but sadly it is going back due to its quétaine shell and sizing issues.