Why We Like The Smartwool Ski Targeted Cushion Colliding Clouds Print OTC Sock
When we're skiing and snowboarding, we need snow-specific socks to take our comfort levels to new heights. The Smartwool Ski Targeted Cushion Colliding Clouds Print OTC Sock is an over-the-calf sock that has targeted cushioning for ski and snowboard boots. This sock is made with a merino wool blend for optimal comfort, warmth, and softness. Mesh venting zones allow our feet to breathe and Smartwool's 4-Degree Elite Fit System ensures a perfect fit without any bunching or slipping.
- Over-the-calf ski sock ready to send it
- Merino wool blend manages moisture, temp, and odor
- Performance fit stays put throughout a day on the hill
- Mesh zones enhance breathability and wicking prowess
- Item #SWLZ93T
- Responsible Collection
- 56% merino wool, 29% recycled nylon, 10% nylon, 2% elastane, 3% polyester
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 23, 2023
Yes and i have
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Waiting for the snow to fly. Good looking sock. Uses them b4 and love them
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help