PhD Snow Medium Sock
The medium cushioning and Merino Wool blend of the Smartwool PhD Snow Medium Sock keep your feet happy and your mind focused on making the most out of your powder day. This Merino blend wicks moisture and fights off odors to keep your feet dry and happy, while the medium cushioning reduces fatigue during long days. This combination ensures you can perform at your best while you slash turns from bell to bell.
- Medium thickness snow sports sock built to help you thrive
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture and eliminates odors
- Body-mapped mesh zones boost breathability for dry feet
- 4 degree elite fit system prevents bunching and irritation
- Virtually seamless toes help eliminate chaffing and discomfort
- 14in overall height offers coverage inside large winter boots
- Item #SWLZ88P
- 56% merino wool, 42% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?