up to 25% Off
sale $20.21 Original price:$26.95
PhD Snow Medium Sock
The SmartWool PhD Snow Medium Sock offers increased performance and snow-specific technology for spending long days at the resort or in the backcountry. Made from a blend of naturally-antimicrobial merino wool and nylon, these socks include Indestructawool technology to keep them going session after session. A 4-degree elite fit system provides stretch and comfort, while body-mapped mesh zones allow your feet to breathe while chugging up the skin track.
- A medium-weight sock for all-day ski sessions
- Indestructawool technology increases durability for long lasting use
- Merino wool is naturally anti-microbial to defend against odor
- Medium cushioning absorbs shock and adds padding against your boots
- Elite fit system includes 4-way stretch for added comfort
- Body-mapped mesh zones increase breathability for working hard
- Virtually Seamless toe eliminates rubbing
- Item #SWL01HE
- 62% merino wool, 36% nylon, 2% elastane
- over-the-calf (13in)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 2, 2019
Need to tell us what size shoe with SML
Website doesn't have enough information for sizing.