Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Men's Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
Go bell to bell.
From the groomed trail to the backcountry bootpack, the Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Medium Wenke Sock is designed to maximize comfort while providing top-notch performance for all your snow-sliding exploits. The Virtually Seamless toe prevents hot-spots, discomfort and bunching impacts while your putting high-intensity pressure on the same zone hour after hour, and the medium cushion assures great impact and shock absorption so your session on the hill can last just a little longer. Plus, Smartwool's Indestructawool technology assures a long-lasting durability that can go first chair to last call all winter long.
- A durable medium-cushion sock for skiing and snowboarding
- 4 Degree Elite fit utilizes multiple stretch seams to keep sock in place
- Indestructawool is super surable and tough to last all winter and beyond
- Medium cushion is shock-absorbing from first chair to last call
- Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and uncomfortable hot spots
- Merino wool is anti-microbial and helps keep the funk at bay
- Knit in the USA and supports American workers
- Item #SWL00MK
- Q & A
Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks. #gofarfeelgood
The perfect ski sock
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
I gave it as a gift to my wife and she LOVES them. Says they're just perfect in fit, thickness and comfort for a day on the mountain.
My new favorite ski sock.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I've had these socks for a little while now, and they're my go to pair for any day on the mountain. They're soft and keep your feet warm, and they also do a good job of staying over your calf and don't slip at all. I wore them for three consecutive days as well, getting two full days at the resort and a dawn patrol on day three. After all those days in my boots, you'd think they would have smelled rank, but they hardly smelled bad at all.
Perfect touring sock
Great thickness of sock for skiing