Top-notch durability all winter long.
If you're in the market for more cushion to slide in between your toes and boots this winter, reach for the Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Medium Sock for maximum comfort and performance while hitting the slopes. The moderate cushion supports your foot for lasting comfort, and the 4 Degree Elite Fit System assures a snug hold that won't slide around and warrant a trip to the lodge to refit your boot. The Indestructawool technology keeps the sock ultra-durable for lasting performance that can make it through the whole winter, and the merino wool resists funky odors and the growth of buzz-killing bacteria so your ride home won't judge you and demand the windows be rolled down after removing your boots.
- A durable medium-cushion sock for skiing and snowboarding
- 4 Degree Elite fit utilizes multiple stretch seams to keep sock in place
- Indestructawool is super durable and tough to last all winter and beyond
- Medium cushion is shock-absorbing from first chair to last call
- Virtually Seamless toe prevents bunching and uncomfortable hot spots
- Merino wool is anti-microbial and helps keep the funk at bay
- Knit in the USA and supports American workers
- Item #SWL00MJ
- Q & A
Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks. #gofarfeelgood
Smartwool is the smart choice!
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Merino wool is my go to material for all my "next to skin" layers. These socks are comfortable and give me the performance I want from a slope style sock. If your looking for a stellar socks for this winter snag these while they are in stock!