PhD Slopestyle Light Elite Sock
Up your on-mountain sock game with the Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Light Elite Sock and experience lasting in-boot comfort. A blend of two different elastics prevent the sock from bunching inside your boot, and a virtually seamless toe eliminates any blister-causing friction. The lighter cushioning delivers plush comfort without taking up too much space inside your boot, while mapped mesh ventilation zones ensure your feet don't overheat, even when you're ripping laps on a warm spring day.
- Ride from first to last chair in this performance sock
- Two different elastics keep sock in place and prevent bunching
- Durable wool construction holds up to seasons of wear
- Mapped mesh ventilation zones deliver impressive breathability
- Light cushioning adds comfort without bulk
- Virtually seamless toe reduces friction inside boot
- Item #SWL016T
- Q & A
Good light socks
Great padding and light enough for the warmer days.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
With the extra padding in all the right places, and a perfectly snug fit, these Smartwool Slopestyle socks are perfect for long days in your ski boots. I'm not a fan of thicker socks, and these PhDs have a perfect thickness too them while still providing adequate cushioning. Comes in many different designs too which is perfect when looking for some great gifts for the skiers in your family!
Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks
Learn more about the fit, features, and benefits of Smartwool PhD Slopestyle Socks. #gofarfeelgood