PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock
The PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock gives you maximum warmth without the bulk, and its Indestructawool yarns promise to wrap around your feet with a durability that seems impossible considering their soft, stretchy feel. The breathable mesh venting and supportive 4 Degree elite fit should all but erase that horrible wet-cotton feeling you've managed to repress for all of these years.
- Ultra-thin and light winter socks for a high-performance fit
- Merino blend wicks moisture and resists odors for daily use
- Mesh zones boost breathability in key areas to keep things dry
- Indestructawool technology helps hold up during 100 day seasons
- Shred Shiel technology reduces wear at the toes
- Virtually seamless toe reduces chafing and uncomfortable rubbing
- Over-the-calf height offers coverage for all kinds of winter boots
- Item #SWLZ88C
- 55% merino wool, 41% nylon, 4% elastane
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, backcountry skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?