Select a Size
Select a Color
PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock
Now that you've moved past the braking wedge and the bunny hill, hopefully your sock collection has grown up with you. The SmartWool PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock gives you maximum warmth without the bulk, and its Indestructawool yarns promise to wrap around your feet with a durability that seems impossible considering their soft, stretchy feel.
- Ultra-thin and light winter socks for a high performance fit
- Merino blend wicks moisture and resists odors for daily use
- Mesh zones boost breathability in key areas to keep things dry
- Indestructawool technology helps hold up during 100 day seasons
- Virtually seamless toe reduces chafing and uncomfortable rubbing
- Over-the-calf height offers coverage for all kinds of winter boots
- Item #SWL01HN
- 55% merino wool, 42% nylon, 2% elastane
- over-the-calf (14in)
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, nordic classic, nordic skate, nordic touring, telemark skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
June 22, 2020
Great socks: Lightweight and thin
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
These are the perfect ski socks. Thin and lightweight so they don't take up too much volume in your boot, which helps maximize circulation of your feet. They're comfortable, and stay up on the calf without a problem. And, after a dozen washes or so they appear to be holding up flawlessly: I expect I'll get several more years out of these. Will definitely buy again.
December 27, 2019
No Such Thing As Too Much
Of course you can't go wrong with Smartwool. As most all of their socks they are super comfortable like they're practically not there. I'm not a huge fan of any extra padding under my foot and these do the job perfectly. Nice and thin, nicely breathable, and come up and over my calf so my boarding boots aren't itching away.
March 16, 2020
are these compression socks, and if so, what is the compression rating, thanks