Select a size:
Why We Like The PhD Ski Ultra Light Sock
When we’re skiing hard we want our setup to be responsive. This means we want very little separating us from our skis, and that includes inside the boot. Smartwool’s PhD Ski Ultra Light Socks are the ideal fit, thanks to their slim profile that feels like its barely there, and durable merino wool blend that holds up to the season’s demands.
- Ultralight socks for a barely there feel in your boot
- Over the calf length fits comfortably in ski boots
- Indestructawool blends synthetics with merino for strength
- Merino wool naturally fights odor, regulates temperature, breathes
- Mesh venting zones provide exceptional moisture management
- Shred Shield at toe box helps reduce wear and prolong life
- Ultralight cushion provides the absolute minimum between you and your boot
- Item #SWLZ896
- 53% merino wool, 43% nylon, 4% elastane
- ultra light
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.