Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Ski Socks we have in stock.View Similar Products
PhD Ski Ultra Light Pattern Sock
Forget wearing thick, uncomfortable ski socks. Instead, slip your feet into the divine comfort of the SmartWool PhD Ski Ultra Light Pattern Sock next time you seek out powder laps and perfect corduroy groomers. The PhD Ultra Light Pattern Sock places ultra-light cushioning where it's needed most, eliminating the bulk and scratchy irritation of heavier wool socks. Strategic mesh venting keeps your feet from overheating throughout the day, and the virtually seamless toe won't scratch or irritate, especially when you're wearing high-performance boots. To ensure a secure, foot-conforming fit, the 4 Degree Elite Fit System combines two different elastics for greater stretch and recovery.
- Lightweight ski socks optimized for high-performance boots
- Women's-specific fit, with high degree of elasticity
- Fits over-the-calf for boot-friendly coverage
- Strategic mesh venting prevents overheating
- Virtually seamless toe eliminates irritation
- Durable design built to last lap after lap
- Made with plenty of pride in the USA
- Item #SWL01H5
- 49% merino wool, 49% nylon, 2% elastane
- ultra light
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?