PhD Ski Medium Sock
The SmartWool Women's PhD Ski Medium Sock keeps comfy on bell-to-bell ski days during extended weekenders. Merino wool delivers maximum warmth to keep your feet toasty on frigid slopes, while mesh ventilation zones prevent your foot from getting clammy. Medium cushioning at the shin and foot offers warmth and impact absorption, while a 4 Degree Elite Fit system ensures your sock stays in place. Constructed using SmartWool's Indestructawool technology, these socks provide exceptional durability and comfort, leaving you free to enjoy day after day of skiing.
- Ski sock styled for all-day comfort and long-lasting use
- Merino wool excels at thermal regulation and odor control
- Indestructawool ensures durable longevity
- Mesh paneling provides ventilation in key areas
- 4 Degree Elite Fit System ensures a solid fit
- Moderate cushioning ensures impact absorption and warmth
- Item #SWLZ89C
- 62% merino wool, 36% nylon, 2% elastane
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
May 10, 2021
Warm Ski Socks
This pair of ski socks is great and I would definitely recommend it! It has great insulation and is breathable despite doing rigorous outdoor activities.